The award will be given to a Montgomery County company with forward-thinking concepts and a strong commitment to leadership.
The award will be presented on Tuesday, June 6, as part of Leadership Montgomery's annual Celebration of Leadership.
The Corporate Leadership Award recognizes and rewards a corporation whose contributions through exceptional leadership have made a difference in Montgomery County because of the company’s:
- Excellence in management and entrepreneurship
- Forward-thinking concepts and a strong commitment to leadership
- Innovation and the ability to be creative and “think outside the box”
- Commitment to the betterment of the lives of others.
2017 Award Recipient
Adventist HealthCare has a history of dedication to improving the health and well-being of our local community. Through professional development and fellowship programs to leadership initiatives and diverse partnerships, they strive to improve the lives of all who live in Montgomery County.
Past Recipient of the Corporate Leadership Award
- 2016 - Clark Constructiopn
- 2015 - Pepco