2017 Celebration of Leadership
Check Back Soon for Next Year's date
On June 6, 2017 more than 600 of Montgomery County's leaders will came out to celebrate:
- The commencement of the Core, Senior and Emerging Leaders Classes of 2017
- Recipient of the Outstanding Leader Award
- Recipient of the Corporate Leadership Award
- Recipient of the Nonprofit Impact Award
Keynote Speaker: Michelle DiFebo Freeman, President of Carl M. Freeman Companies
Thanks to all our Sponors that support our work to educate and connect community leaders. Proceeds of the event benefit our programs and scholarship fund.
- Adventist HealthCare
- M&T Bank
- Montgomery Hospice
- WH Administrators, Inc.
- Cathay Bank
- Discovery Communications
- Facility Logix
- Foundation for Advanced Education in the Sciences
- Healthcare Initiative Foundation
- Johns Hopkins University & Medicine
- Lerch, Early & Brewer, Chtd.
- Marriott International
- Montgomery College
- Pettit Family Charitable Foundation
- Snyder Cohn, PC
- The Meltzer Group
- The Peterson Companies
- Visionary Ophthalmology
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission
Booster - $1,500
- Henry Investment Partners
- Social & Scientific Systems, Inc.
- Sol & Dorothy Graham
- The People's Community Baptist Church
- United Bank
- Automated Resource Management Associates, Inc.
- Capacity Partners
- Cornerstone Montgomery
- David A. Hill
- Federal Realty Investment Trust
- Intentional Philanthropy, LLC
- Lassiter & Associates, LLC
- Rodgers Consulting, Inc.
- Sheladia Associates, Inc.
- The Walker Group