2017 Celebration of Leadership, Tuesday, June 6
Program 5:30 - 7:00 PM - AFI Silver Theater and Cultural Center
Dinner Reception 7:00 - 10:00 PM - The Fillmore Silver Spring
On June 6, 2017 over 400 of Montgomery County's leaders will come out to celebrate:
- The commencement of the Core, Senior and Emerging Leaders Classes of 2017
- Recipient of the Outstanding Leader Award
- Recipient of the Corporate Leadership Award
- Recipient of the Nonprofit Impact Award
Keynote Speaker: Michelle DiFebo Freeman, President of Carl M. Freeman Companies
BECOME A SPONSOR and support our work to educate and connect community leaders. Proceeds of this event benefit our programs and scholarship fund. Reserved seating is a benefit for Civic Ambassador sponsor level and above, in addition there will be open seating available.
- Adventist HealthCare
- M&T Bank
- Montgomery Hospice
- WH Administrators, Inc.
- Cathay Bank
- Discovery Communications
- Facility Logix
- Foundation for Advanced Education in the Sciences
- Healthcare Initiative Foundation
- Johns Hopkins University & Medicine
- Lerch, Early & Brewer, Chtd.
- Marriott International
- Montgomery College
- Pettit Family Charitable Foundation
- Snyder Cohn, PC
- The Meltzer Group
- The Peterson Companies
- Visionary Ophthalmology
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission
Booster - $1,500
- Henry Investment Partners
- Social & Scientific Systems, Inc.
- Sol & Dorothy Graham
- The People's Community Baptist Church
- United Bank
- Automated Resource Management Associates, Inc.
- Capacity Partners
- Cornerstone Montgomery
- David A. Hill
- Federal Realty Investment Trust
- Intentional Philanthropy, LLC
- Lassiter & Associates, LLC
- Rodgers Consulting, Inc.
- Sheladia Associates, Inc.
- The Walker Group